Friday, April 2, 2010

Oh How I Miss You!

I really enjoy bloggin'. When I first started I was so excited and couldn't wait to blog and post pictures to let friends and family who we didn't get see all time see what the Barrow bunch had been up to. When we moved to TN I wanted and hoped to blog dailey, so that our very missed family and friends could see us and not miss us so much. Well our internet connection where we live is a big piece of garbage. I haven't blogged for a while because it takes forever for pictures to load, etc. I am really going to try, even if I have to go to the library.
Bloggin', oh how I miss you!!!!!!!

(I have tried twice now to upload to dinky pictures, UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!)

1 comment:

Ginger Wells said...

Keep Tryin! We love to hear from you! :) I'm missin those yummy recipes....they are always good! Keep them comin if you can!