Sunday, June 22, 2008

Frustration!

Well I am very frustrated! As many of you know, we now live in the sticks. Maybe not the sticks so to speak, but out in the country where if you blink you miss it, and so far out that they do not have cable TV or any high speed internet. We have been able to get high speed internet through a satellite, which is as slow as dial up pretty much. LOL Well because it is through a satellite you are only aloud a certain amount of mega bites a day and then your speed turns into slower than a turtle, and you can't do anything. You are afraid to do anything in fear that if you do, it might shut you down. It is very frustrating that here we spend so much money to have internet and then you are limited to what you can use. I just want to go home!!!!!! Sorry, just venting. LOL

1 comment:

ashley said...

Kim- Hey glad you found my blog:) We have satellite too and it hasn't been too bad but there have been times that I have wanted to throw my computer out the window:) I am also having a hard time living so far from stores. I have to plan my trips a lot better because I only go into town, (doesn't that sound funny to say that?) once every two weeks. Hope you are enjoying it more out there though, your house looks nice:)-Ash