Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Did the job herself!!!!!!!

This is one thing that I was hoping that would never happen. I did it several times as a young girl. We have been really careful not to leave scissors around, in case they were to fall into little hands. Well I keep my sewing stuff in my bedroom closet, and Jade found them. Joe found her in there with the scissors in hand and a pile of hair beside her. I guess she got tired of her hair being in her eyes, so she did it herself. As you know with Jade, we have been having issues with her hair. We have had a difficult time keeping her hair out of her eyes. Well for the time being, we won't have to worry.


2 comments:

Purnell Family said...

Kids! :) I didn't have that problem becuase I didn't have any hair, instead I glued a towel with wood glue pretending that it was my hair! :) We still laugh about it to this day. However at the time, ya it wasn't very funny. So how have you been? I'm hoping that things are going well for you guys. You know about Scentsy, right? How is over in Tenn.? I'm really curious. It would be good to talk to you, I don't have your number but I would like to call you, so if you could get me your number that would be great. My blog page is:
www.purnellsmakingmemories.blogspot.com & my number is: (208)939-4357
I hope to hear from you soon! :)
Kathy Purnell

Unknown said...

Could be sooooo much worse. It doesn't show up to bad. Joe always got a hold of Mom's sewing clippers (little blue ones)and cut a hunk out of the middle of his forehead. Every other week. LOL