Monday, September 22, 2008

I have been tagged!

The Rules:

-- Link the person(s) who tagged you.
-- Mention the rules on your blog.
-- Fill in your own info.
-- Tag fellow bloggers.
-- Visit their blogs to see their info!

The Info:



A is for your age: 31 years old
B is for burger of choice: anything but McDonalds!
C is for the car you drive: 1996 Chevy Venture
D is for your dog's name: Bella
E is for essential item you use every day: Toilet LOL
F is for favorite TV show at the moment:I'm not really watching anything right now
G is for favorite game: Eye to eye
H is for home state: Idaho
I is for instruments you play: once upon a time I played the Clarinet
J is for favorite juice: Orange
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: myself
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Snappy Tomato Pizza
M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit
N is for number of piercings: 1 set,
O is for overnight hospital stays: all of my kids' births.
P is for people you were with today: Jade and Justin
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Blog, Read, Sleep
R is for biggest regret: Mistakes
S is for status: Happily married for 12 years
T is for time you woke up today: 6:00am
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I can get along with almost everyone!
V is for vegetable you love: sliced tomatoes
W is for worst habit: over extending myself
X is for x-rays you've had: other than the typical ones when you go to a new chiropractor, dentist x rays, and chest x rays
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Cheese, egg, and bacon
Z is for zodiac: Leo

I Tag, Breeca, Corinne, Cory and Gina, Jeni, Diana

No comments: