Friday, July 25, 2008

Recipe books

The Elders in our ward have become like family to us. We have them over twice a month and we really enjoy the time that they spend here. They beg to come over to our house, which makes us feel good. We just love having them. Anyway here is my latest project. One of the Elders has been collecting recipes through out his mission and I had mentioned putting a book together for him. Well I couldn't do just one, so I did one for all four. I put together 26 recipes for each Elder. Do the math. LOL Anyway I gave the books to them today when they came over for dinner. One asked me if I had gone to culinary school, because I was such a good cook and knew a lot about food. I just had to laugh.

2 comments:

Jarom & Corinne said...

WOW, YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!!

Purnell Family said...

Kim those books are Awesome! I love em! :)