Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Justin!

It is hard to believe how fast time flys. Justin turns 4 today. When I was pregnant with Justin, we were living in Joe's parents house in Elba, Idaho while they were on their mission. Joe was working for Simplot in Caldwell, ID and would come home on the weekends. My pregnancy with Justin was pretty easy, except as usual I was a nervous wreck. Towards the end of the pregnancy I was getting nervous because I wasn't feeling him move like I thought I should. They ended up doing an amneio. to see if his lungs were developed enough. They were and he was born May 6, 2004 and 7:32 AM and weighed 9lbs. He was three weeks early and weighed 9 lbs. He is a fun boy! He is into Cowboys, transformers, "Cars", Spider man, and whatever it is he is thinking about that day. Happy Birthday Justin!

No comments: